In the video below President Barack Obama is on the campaign trail where he makes the statement: “Just like we’ve tried their plan, we tried our plan, and it worked…that’s why I’m running for a second term.”
It seems as if he has strayed from his teleprompter again.
Do you agree? Do you agree that the Presidents policies have worked to better this nation and the condition of it’s people?
For the record here is how his policies have worked:
1. Unemployment has remained over 8% for 41 consecutive months.
2. Real unemployment is closer to 15%.
3. Workforce participation is at its lowest level in 30 years in spite of a population increase of 30-40 million.
4. The poverty rate is higher now that it has been since 1965.
5. Home values have plummeted and only recently have shown signs of increasing.
6. The median household income has been slashed $4300.
If you think the nation is better off with these above listed conditions than you are not a very enlightened person.
I get that Obama was and is trying to defend his record. But when do we hold him accountable for the outrageous things he says and does? If he is trying to condition all of us for THIS being the new normal…well…no thank you Mister President. Me and my fellow smarter and harder working business owners and a whole lot more people will ask you to leave the stage please.
Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcome.