We’re less than a month away from choosing a President for the next four years. The photo above is clear and understandable and should make the choice easier.
Money generated for the Federal Government by taxes is YOUR money. It’s not the government’s money. So when our President spends it we want it spent in a manner consistent with our best interests. Lining the pockets of campaign contributors in failed business ventures is a record President Barack Obama cannot hide from. And it is sufficient, in and of itself, to cause you to vote against him.
But voting “against” anyone is often not motivation enough to participate in the process. So examining Mitt Romney and finding him worthy of your vote is important too. The banner posted here gives only a tiny sample of Romney’s great ability at running an organization as its head, or CEO, or President. And since its my money his record of investment is clearly more in line with the type of return I want.
I hope you’ll give fair consideration to this common sense message.
Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcome.
- Hollywood Implodes Over Obama Meltdown (frontpagemag.com)
- President Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney (Debate Today) Written By DJ Doleak (supremereaction.com)
- Romney Politely Cleaned Obama’s Clock (realclearmarkets.com)
- Knockout: Mitt Romney Crushes Barack Obama in First Presidential Debate (pjmedia.com)
- New Romney Ad Outlines the Cost of the Recent Jobs Numbers (whitehouse12.com)
- Mitt Romney unquestionably out matched Barack Obama in first debate (guardianlv.com)
- TurboTax – Video: How Your Tax Dollars Are Spent (turbotax.intuit.com)