While this video, sarcastically points to the miraculous rise of President Barack Obama from childhood to the Presidency of the United States, what I’ll find miraculous is if the critics of this post can stick to the facts and address the points of this video identifying where, specifically, the stated facts are incorrect. Far too often criticism of the President is labelled as racist, or somehow unfair. One of my favorites is the “everybody does it” argument, excusing Obama’s associations, political ruthlessness, and rhetorical statements that prove questionable.
So, there ya have it Democrats. The gauntlet has been laid down. If Whittle’s assertions in this video are incorrect. I invite you to say so.
Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcome.
- Barack Hussein Obama: ‘If You’ve Got a Business – You Didn’t Build That – Somebody Else Made It Happen’ (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Bill Whittle Cites “1001 Reasons to Vote for Barack Obama” in Firewall Video (rogueoperator.wordpress.com)
- That looks bad: 1,001 reasons to vote for Barack Obama (hotair.com)
- 7 Million Small Business Owners To President Barack Obama–You’re Fired for Lying, Stealing and Gross Incompetence!–Videos (raymondpronk.wordpress.com)
- Video: Bill Whittle on Obama’s ‘Successes’ (healthcarebs.com)
- The unmitigated gall of Barack Obama! (politicsandfinance.blogspot.com)
- Obama Called Our Most ‘Toxic’ President (personalliberty.com)
- Republican National Committee: Over the last six months, President Barack Obama has golfed 10 times and held 106 fundraisers, but his jobs council has never met. (politifact.com)