In 2011 Wisconsin Congressman, and now republican Vice Presidential nominee, Paul Ryan produced an unprecedented series of videos explaining the peril we all face from President Obama’s massive growth in government.
As House Budget Committee Chairman Ryan wrote, almost single handedly, the past two budgets approved by the lower chamber in Congress. Mitt Romney has said he supports much of Ryan’s plan, though he more fully supports the more recent Ryan plan to save Medicare.
Here are the three videos in what Ryan calls The Path to Prosperity:
Video 2 speaks to the original Medicare plan, before Ryan proposed some revisions in 2012:
Video 3 talks to the subject of a fair, competitive, and simple tax plan:
Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcome.
- Open Prep: 15 Things to Read, See and Hear About Paul Ryan (wnyc.org)
- Video: Breaking down Rep. Ryan’s “Path to Prosperity” (cbsnews.com)
- Paul Ryan’s Budget Likely to See Increased Scrutiny (newsy.com)
- Here’s Paul Ryan’s Plan To Save America (businessinsider.com)
- Paul Ryan as Romney’s running-mate (metafilter.com)
- Paul Ryan: ‘We Are In a Different and Dangerous Moment’ (cnsnews.com)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.