As can be predicted the Obama White House and Democrats are jumping up and down screaming “LIES! LIES! LIES” at nearly every Republican assertion made at the GOP Convention this week in Tampa, Florida.
The intelligent voter will recognize that just because someone calls it a lie, doesn’t make it so. In fairness, just because Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan makes an assertion doesn’t make it so either. Fortunately, we can record and check his words. And in the case of his speech last night claims of “LIES” are clearly political propaganda aimed at causing doubt in the minds of those who would consider voting for the Republican ticket.
Click on the link below for a fair and well reasoned article on what constitutes the truth and what constitutes a lie as far as Paul Ryan’s convention speech.
Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcome.
- Ryan’s Speech Excites Republican Delegates (voanews.com)
- David Harsanyi on Paul Ryan for Vice President (reason.com)
- Paul Ryan: ‘I know that we are ready’ to lead (omaha.com)
- Twitter Reacts To Paul Ryan’s Republican National Convention Speech (complex.com)
- David Harsanyi on What Democrats Mean When They Say ‘Radical’ (reason.com)
- GOP vice presidential pick Paul Ryan takes the spotlight (mcclatchydc.com)